This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, artists, contacts and all other persons about whom KD ART - LOWET DE WOTRENGE FINE ART holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use and store.
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means KD ART - LOWET DE WOTRENGE FINE ART (trading as Galerie Lowet de Wotrenge), a company registered in Belgium with No. 448335483, registered office Vleminckveld 74, 2000 Antwerp and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
ARTICLE 1 - WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We collect the following information on you:
1. your name;
2. your contact information, such as e-mail and/or postal address;
3. information related to your attendance of/interest in art fairs and events;
4. information you provide us through the form on our website (newsletter subscription);
5. information related to your purchase of artworks from our collection or use of our services.
ARTICLE 2 – HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We collect your data by processing:
1. information you give to us when you purchase any art work or visit us at each art fair;
2. information gathered through your use of the newsletter subscription form on our website;
3. information you provide us when you contact us by e-mail, phone or post;
4. information gathered through other contact with you, including conferences, visits to the gallery, etc.
ARTICLE 3 – HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use your data in order to:
1. provide information about our artworks and services to you;
2. keep you informed about artworks, artists and events that we think you may find interesting; 3. carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
4. communicate with you.
ARTICLE 4 – SHARING YOUR DATA
Your information will never be shared with any third parties whatsoever, unless your explicit consent has been given. The only exception to this is law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties, but only if we are required by law to do so.
ARTICLE 5 – SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject.
ARTICLE 6 – YOUR RIGHTS
At any time, you have the right to:
1. request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
2. request rectification of any personal data you consider to be incorrect;
3. request us to delete or stop processing/using your personal data;
4. request us to stop or start sending you marketing messages (see article 7).
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject. We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 7 – MARKETING
We may use your personal information to send you information about our events, art fairs and works of art. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time; details of how to unsubscribe will be included on each electronic mailing we send you.
You also have the option of "unsubscribing" from our mailing list at any time thereby disabling any further such e-mail or other communication from being sent to you by e-mailing email@example.com. We will action any opt out request from you without delay.
ARTICLE 8 - QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
KD ART - LOWET DE WOTRENGE FINE ART BVBA
VAT BE 0448 335 483